
So Dad got me this Barnyard Tea from Lee Valley. Super cute box with very friendly looking farm animals on it, I love it. It did amazing things for my pansies a few years back, blooms almost as big as my hand. All over the box it reads, "For plants only - Do not drink". Hmmmmm, you gotta wonder about someone that would drink tea called "Barnyard Tea" with farm animals on the box and the words "organic plant food" stamped on each "tea" bag. But you know SOMEONE must have drunk it, otherwise there would be no such labels all over the product. Personally, I prefer Chocolate Mint tea, or Rooibos, or Chai...not so much the Barnyard.

2 comments:
My Mom just recently bnrought the goodness of Rooibos tea! So so good!
(still, I need my coffee.)
oh lord, I should never try and take care of a child and comment at the same time. Unfinished sentance, typo... argh.
Post a Comment