skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Dirt
Dirt Therapy for a Gardening Geek.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Pickles
My batch of pickles that I made this summer. Nice! I have to admit that I did not grow the pickling cukes or the dill but I did grow the garlic. The rest was bought at the farmer's market. One day I'll figure out how to grow cukes properly.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CHANTI
Self proclaimed gardening nerd, slug killer, tomato propagator extrordinaire, compost queen and friend to worms.
View my complete profile
2010 Garden Haul
Produce I have harvested from my garden:
7.5 lbs tomatoes (frozen)
7 lbs tomatoes (ketchup)
6lbs tomatoes (canned)
6 lbs tomatoes (roasted and frozen)
5 acorn squash
2 pumpkins, one stolen :(
3.5 lbs tomatillos (salsa verde)
2 bags of raspberries
2 batches of arugula pesto (4 cups)
16 jars of pickles (cukes, dill and garlic harvested from my greenhouse)
30 bulbs of garlic
2 lbs purple peacock beans
1 handful of fava beans (fava hummus!)
6lbs zucchini grated and frozen
4 ears of corn :(
This is me!
Better Gnomes in Gardens
My little Swiss friend, Hausi
Books I'm Diggin'
Food Not Lawns
Gnomes
The Complete Illustrated Book of Garden Magic
A Year on the Garden Path
Square Foot Gardening
Passionate Gardener
Carrots love Tomatoes
You Grow Girl
I likes the world wide webs
Garden Gnomes from Hell
Mother Earth News
Plant Amnesty - Shear Madness
yougrowgirl
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
2008
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
▼
2007
(13)
►
November
(1)
▼
August
(2)
Pickles
After the Bob Cat Rampage
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
I will enjoy this summer, one flower at a time.
All photos and text are my personal intellectual property. You must ask permission to use my photos or text and cite my blog in your sources.
No comments:
Post a Comment